How we can help with Probate
We understand the importance and responsibility of dealing with a loved ones Estate
Call us today
online probate service
send us your enquiry
Our lawyers are experts in all aspects of the law in Probate, Inheritance Tax and Estate Administration and can help you with a friendly, compassionate and professional service in a way that suits you.
At Boyletts Law, our legal team helps you understand the whole process of obtaining a Grant of Probate and dealing with Estate Administration in plain English to ensure you keep yourself protected from the various risks and complexities that acting as an executor can bring.
We are a full-service law firm and offer both a Grant only and full Estate Administration service. If you feel that you would like assistance with the application for the Grant of Probate then you may wish to use our online Probate Service or alternatively we offer face to face meetings at the office or the flexibility of virtual meetings by Zoom or video call.
We offer a fixed fee service for both our Grant only and full Estate Administration service and our fees are inclusive of the following:
Work carried out to apply for the Grant of Probate – Pre Grant
- Checking the validity of a Will or advising on an intestacy (when someone dies without a Will)
- Advising on the terms of the Will
- Arranging payment of a funeral
- Notifying all organisations banks, insurance companies, pensions, HMRC
- Obtaining accurate valuations of ALL assets as at the date of death
- Completing the relevant HMRC Inheritance Tax account
- Drafting all Probate papers
- (In taxable estates) arranging payment of inheritance tax due prior to applying for the Grant of Probate
- Submitting application to the Court
- Providing you with the Grant of Probate
Estate Administration – Post Grant
- Advising on next steps
- Realising all assets (bank accounts, investments, shares, insurance policies)
- Contacting all beneficiaries
- Paying bills/liabilities
- Paying inheritance tax
- Obtaining clearance from HMRC
- Preparing full estate administration accounts
- Distributing the estate to beneficiaries
Make an enquiry
If you would like to arrange an appointment please contact our friendly team today on 01279 295047
or by completing our online enquiry form.