Make a Will
A traditional service with a modern approach
Start your Will online
Call us today
Request a call back
Request a Will pack
- Simple Will £180 including VAT
- Mirror Will £354 including VAT
- Trust Will £354 including VAT
- Lasting Power of Attorney from £474 including VAT
A Will is one of the most important documents that you will create in your lifetime. Essentially it is a legal document that allows you to state what you wish to happen to your assets (your money, property, investments and possessions) as well as your young children after you have passed away. Ultimately, a Will gives you peace of mind that your wishes will be carried out and that your loved ones are cared for, but many of us put it off, which can cause problems later.
Without a will when you die, your estate will be divided in accordance with the rules of intestacy.
The rules of intestacy allow the government to decide who gets what. If you have no living family members, all your property and possessions will go to the Crown. If you have children under 18 years old, other people can make decisions about who will take care of your children and manage their finances, living arrangements and their education.
When making a will, it is important that you have a qualified Lawyer or Solicitor who specialises in Wills and Estate Planning by your side to make the process as easy and smooth as possible. At Boyletts Law we are qualified lawyers and Wills specialists with extensive experience in advising on all matters surrounding Wills and succession planning. We will work with you and listen to your objectives and answer all concerns and questions you may have.
When considering your Will it is important to be aware that your it can deal with a whole number of matters relating to your estate as follows:
- Appoint executors – this is somebody you nominate to carry out the wishes in your will
- Funeral wishes
- Appointment of guardians for your children if they are under the age of 18
- Protection for your pets
- Protecting your property
- Protecting a vulnerable beneficiary
- Creation of trusts – asset protection
- Distribution of personal effects such as jewelry, photographs, a car, your record collection etc.
- Gifts to charities
- Specific gifts of money to family or friends
- What happens to your digital assets – Facebook, YouTube, Bitcoin, iTunes library etc.
- Provision for spouse or civil partner
You can find more information on our Wills FAQs page.
- Free initial advice
- A fixed fee with no hidden costs
- Award winning lawyer
- Free home visits
- Authorised and regulated law firm by CILEx Regulation
- Friendly advice without the unnecessary jargon
Unlike a will writing company our Wills Specialists will provide you with bespoke advice, tailored to your personal circumstances and make suggestions which we feel will benefit you to produce a legally binding and secure Will, reflecting your wishes and provide for your beneficiaries.
We are qualified and regulated Lawyers specialising in Wills and Inheritance Tax Planning and our extensive experience means we are best placed to advise you on inheritance tax and the best way to ensure your wishes are met in your Will. Our founder and Director Kim Boylett is an award winning Lawyer, having received the Highly Commended Private Client Lawyer of the Year Award at the CILEx National Law Awards in 2019.
We believe in making the process as simple for you as possible and this is reflected in our fixed fee pricing structure.
Make an enquiry
For any enquiries or to arrange an appointment
please contact us today on 01279 295047
Our fees for a simple will are £180 (including VAT)
Our fees are inclusive of all meetings, telephone calls, correspondence, advice and the preparation and completion of your will to include the witnessing of your will upon execution. Should you require a more complex will, then we will confirm the price during our initial no obligation consultation.